The CAJUNDOME would like to thank our local, regional and national sponsors for their support of our facility. Their
partnership allows for the CAJUNDOME to continue to bring the most
exciting entertainment and the best service to South Louisiana. The CAJUNDOME strives to provide our sponsors with a
unique environment to brand to local and regional patrons in a way that
achieves all of their marketing goals. We encourage CAJUNDOME visitors to support the following partners:
- SERVICE CHEVROLET
- MIDSOUTH BANK
- REPUBLIC BEVERAGE
- WASTE MANAGEMENT
- LOUISIANA LOTTERY
The CAJUNDOME opened in November of 1985 and has established itself as one of the premier entertainment, business, meeting and convention centers in the South. In 2002, the Convention Center opened to further maximize the convention and trade show business opportunities. The success of the CAJUNDOME can be directly tied to the venue's professional management staff who are constantly working to maximize the building's potential. As a result, the CAJUNDOME has become known as one of the most innovative and successful venues of it's type.
The success of the CAJUNDOME offers potential advertisers the opportunity to reach a variety of audiences, totaling over 1,000,000 annually, in both the CAJUNDOME and the Convention Center. In addition to the on-site audiences, many of the CAJUNDOME's events, such as WWE, UL Basketball and the Top 28 Basketball Tournament are televised live, tape-delayed, or featured in local and regional newscasts.
In a typical year, the CAJUNDOME and Convention Center will host:
- Major Concerts
- Cajun Heartland State Fair
- Family Show performances
- UL-Lafayette Basketball games
- SPHL IceGators Hockey
- College Department Graduations
- Lafayette Parish High School Graduations
- Trade Shows & Consumer Shows
- Community Events
- Primary Market size of 1.5 million ADI
- Average Household Income: $59,972
- Average Home Price: $181,000
- Primary Demographic: 18-36
- Secondary Demographic: 25-54
- Annual Total Attendance: 900,000-1 Million
Convention Center Demographics
- Primary Demographics: 25-54
- Secondary Demographics: 18-36
- Hosts trade shows, seminars, conventions, and expos targeting business people throughout the area
- Annual Total Attendance: 500,000
As an advertising partner, you will be associated with the finest groups and events in Acadiana!
- Unique custom promotional opportunities are developed for you to reach your target consumers
- Brand positioning in entertainment venues is one of the most effective methods of developing "relationships" with your potential customers.
- Entertain your customers in an exciting environment with exclusive ticket, parking and suite benefits.
- Position your company or business with a list of prominent local and national companies currently advertising
For more information, please contact: